An Introduction to Qigong
This workshop will introduce you to the art of Qigong.
Zu diesem Event
What is Qigong?
Qigong is an ancient Chinese way to energize your mind, spirit, and body.
Qigong coordinates posture and movement, breathing and meditation for better health, Martial Arts training and mindfulness.
Qigong exercises improve mobility and oxygen intake and reduce stress by efficiently relaxing body and mind.
Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Chinese philosophy and martial arts, Qigong exercises are designed to energize your body and to prevent injuries and illness.
Qigong translates to “cultivation of life energy”.
With slow-flowing movement, rhythmic breathing, and a calm state of mind, Qigong stimulates and opens your meridians and vessels — the “energy highways” of your body. A well-grounded stance and the emphasis on deep breathing are essential in Qigong practice.
Discover the benefits of Qigong’s basic stances, movements and exercises.
Learn a Qigong routine especially designed for Martial Artists.
Improve your breathing and your way of muscle relaxation.
Work on your body posture and energy flow.
Get an insight into the principles of Qigong and TCM.
Learn how to warm up more efficiently and get some tips on Meditating.
Get introduced to Facial Massage (TCM).
Christian Reitz, born 1979, has more than a decade of experience in Qigong and Martial Arts.
He is a certified Qigong and Kung Fu Instructor of the Nam Yang Pugilistic Association and the head of its Berlin branch.
He is an acknowledged teacher of the German Qigong Association (Deutsche Qigong Gesellschaft).
Regular ticket: 39,00€
Fenriz member ticket: 29,00€
– You may only enter the gym wearing a FFP2 mask or carry an official document that exempts you from doing so
– You have to wear a FFP2 mask inside the gym at all times and keep a distance of 1,5m to any other person (during the class itself and within your training group those rules don’t apply)
Necessary documents to train:
– Proof that you are fully vaccinated, not younger than 14 days
– Or: Proof that you have recently recovered from a Covid-19 infection in form of a positive PCR-test result, not older than 6 months and not younger than 28 days
– A negativee Covid-19 test result not older than 24 h
What do I have to pack and consider before?
– Bathing shoes or Flip-Flops (streetshoes aren’t allowed inside the gym, walking barefoot is also not allowed inside the gym except of the training mats)
– Sportswear (make sure there are no metal parts on it like buttons or zippers)
– Waterbottle (no glas please)
– Documents regarding entrance and the corona guidelines